DSWD License No: DSWD-SU/FOX-000003-2016
DSWD Accreditation No: DSWD – SB-A-1532-2016
Securities Exchange Commission Registration:CN200829551
Growing Hope Program
We currently have 48 children on the program with 20 children on a waiting list in need of sponsors.
The outreach program provides:.
• Education Support: School uniforms, shoes, bag, books, education supplies & materials.
• Learning Resources: Access to computers, internet, and library.
• Values Formation: Bible focused values education to encourage healthy family foundations.
• Health: Health & hygiene packs, family health & dental education & monitoring.
• Activate Workshops: Creative arts, sports, drama and dance workshop activities.
• Parent’s Workshops: Parenting skills and family support workshops.
• Quarterly Family & Community Activities
• Summer Vacation Program Activities
Growing Hope is our community outreach program for disadvantaged children which provides practical educational assistance and a development program as a long term strategy to help ‘children at risk’ and vulnerable due to poverty.
Hope and care for families to move forward together.
Growing Hope is facilitated through the direct sponsorship of individual children to join the program.
Sponsorship supports a child’s participation in the program for 1 year
Costs For 1 Academic Year
UK £70 .00
EUR E 90.00
Sponsors receive the Growing Hope Sponsorship Pack which includes the sponsored child’s profile, photographs and family information.
Sponsors receive two personal letters from their sponsored child nd a email newsletters about the ministry along with updates about the programs activities.
Email Lifenetkids@yahoo.com to sponsor a child on our waiting list for this academic year (June 2017 - March 2018)