DSWD License No: DSWD-SU/FOX-000003-2016
DSWD Accreditation No: DSWD – SB-A-1532-2016
Securities Exchange Commission Registration:CN200829551
To renew the lives of vulnerable children so they are equipped to positively impact their world.
Reach: To reach out, share hope and ‘life in all its fullness’
Restore: To extend holistic rehabilitative care that renews and rebuild lives, bringing transformation and healing that lasts a lifetime.
Resource: To be a source of support and advocacy that facilitates positive growth and change.
1) Operate Christian holistic facilites, programs and relevant services, with particular emphasis on rehabilitation, practical care, spiritual growth and discipleship, character development, educational support and livelihood skills training for children and young people at risk.
2) Communicate and demonstrate the Christian faith.
3) Partner and network with organizations, churches, educational establishments and other individuals in ministry and advocacy for children at risk.
4) Provide appropriate skills training, develop resource materials and establish developmental support for those working amongst children at risk.
5) Provide grants or donations in kind in furtherance of our commitment to children in crisis, oprhaned, abandoned or with special physical or developmental needs.